Clients can now pay your invoices by using ServiceChannel’s payment processing system, Payment Manager. This system provides you several benefits, such as:
- The ability to track invoice payments through your Service Automation account, eliminating the need for following up with your clients.
- Reduced missed or delayed payments, as invoices are automatically processed for payment.
- Ability to accept payments from both bank accounts and credit cards.
- Potential faster payments when you offer early pay discounts and/or accept credit card payments (note that you will get paid faster only when you and your clients have agreed upon early payment terms and/or when your clients choose to pay sooner using credit cards).
Service Provider Onboarding for Payment Manager
When one or more of your clients use Payment Manager, you must complete the onboarding process to receive invoice payments through Payment Manager. This is a two-step process:
- Step 1: Adding company details, owner information and bank account details. First, you will need to enter these details in Service Automation. For information on how to add the required details, see Adding Information Required for Payment Verification.
- Step 2: Verification of these details for ensuring compliance with financial regulations. The verification is done by ServiceChannel’s payment partner; in some instances, during the verification process, you may be required to upload additional documents for completing the verification.